I made some notes as I listened to this rather lengthy video(well over and hour). I will post them below. I don't know how long this link will work, but I thought it was a very good presentation. I can appreciate good solid, grounded advice as apposed to a lot of the overly hyped and exaggerated stuff you will find.(especially in the world of internet marketing)
The 7 Figure Code
Nothing moves without a sale
Sales Process- Value is created in the journey through the sales process
* Value is what people are willing to take action to get and willing to take action to keep.
* The sale process is the profit nervous system of your business
What does your sales process look like?
You have to understand what everyone goes through as they move through your sales process
7 steps to 7 Figure Sale Process
1. Set your sales goals
2. Map your sales process
3. Set objectives for key value points
4. Measure key value points
5. Identify critical vulnerabilities
6. Select your focus of effort
7. Decide on and Activate Main Effort
Vince Lombardy- If you are not keeping score you are just practicing. (metrics, numbers, accounting for business)
Don't do what you can't measure.
Only automate something that is already working (making you money)
If you try to be strong everywhere you will be strong nowhere.
Three things you need to have success in anything.