Tell me it isn't True- Solitaire Playing Politicians

Someone please tell me this picture is fake.




House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two appears to be on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

Someone please tell me this isn't true. I don't care if you are republican, democratic or whatever. Seriously this is a bunch of crap. Have you seen the Gross National Debt lately. They are voting on the budget. For those that don't know much about money let me give a little advice. (common sense) If you are in debt then a budget is paramount. Solitare, Facebook, and baseball can wait.

Please, please someone tell me this picture is photo-shopped and not true.

No comments: